Uttar Pradesh Government has introduced Samajwadi Pension Yojana (SPY 2014-15) . It is going to benefit about 40 lakhs family across the state. Under this scheme there is not any age barrier to apply for the pension.
According to this Pension scheme, there are following citizen who cant apply for this Pension Yojana :
- Those who are already receiving Widow, Handicapped, or Senior citizen pension.
- Those who are enjoying the benefit of UP Govt. Berojgari Bhatta
- Those Families who have not more than 0.5 Hectare irrigated land or 1.0 Hectare on irrigated land .
- Those family who are having motor or agriculture machine tools such as Jeep, Car, 3-Wheeler, Scooter, Motorcycle, Tractor, etc.
- Those family where one or more member is working as regular employee in Government sector /Private companies .
- Those who pay income tax .
- Those who are retired from govt. sector/limited Company and receiving pension.
- Those family who have 25 square meter covered area as concrete house (In case of candidates from urban area)
Samajwadi Pension Scheme (SPY ) 2014-15 Pension amount and other related facts:
- Under “Samajwadi Pension Scheme” in the 1st year the head person of selected family will receive Rs.500/- per month. This amount will be increase in every coming year till next five year.
- The increment will be of Rs. 50 per year.
- Thus the maximum amount that pensioner will receive will be Rs.750/- per month.
- The payment of pension will be through E-Payment.
- Those who want to receive this pension should have bank account in State Bank of India ( SBI) or any other bank that has IFSC code
Government will create a team to inspect the pension receiver on annual basis . Those who found that they are not eligible or given wrong information will be removed from the list
To read the complete details and to download the application form for this pension scheme visit the official website : ”Samajwadi Pension Scheme 2014 and Application Form ”