The state Medical Minister of Rajasthan , Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma has stated that the state will recruit 25000 health professionals. The vacancies will include posts for 10000 ANM, 10000 GNM and 5000 vacancies in several other disciplines.
Right now the government is working very hard to improve the infrastructure in rural areas to provide better health care. The government is going to open up 3000 sub centers where patients would get free treatment. The government is already running the free medicine programme at its health centers and hospitals which has given relief to many citizens.
The new recruitments are expected before the festival of Holi. Most of these new appontees would be working in rural area.
- BDA, Bhopal – New Property Rate October 17, 2013
- Aarohi Model School PGT, Principal , Librarian Recruitment 2013 – Admit Card October 17, 2013
- KAVI Haryana PGT Recruitment 2013 – Admit Card October 17, 2013
- SSC WR Mumbai Download Admit Card For Combined Higher Secondary Level ( 10+2) 2013 October 16, 2013
- Delhi Municipal Circle Wise List Of Ration Cards FPS October 15, 2013
- UPMSP Online registration 2014- 10th, 11th September 30, 2013
- ASBL 2013 Admit Card – Assistant Statistic Block Level Officer CGVYAPAM September 28, 2013
- Chhattisgarh Food and Supply Inspector Answer Key 2013 – CGVYAPAM September 27, 2013
- MSBSHSE Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Std XII Time Table – Maharashtra September 20, 2013
- Rajasthan Haj Flight – Sanganer Airport on 26 Sept 2013 September 18, 2013