The state Medical Minister of Rajasthan , Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma has stated that the state will recruit 25000 health professionals. The vacancies will include posts for 10000 ANM, 10000 GNM and 5000 vacancies in several other disciplines.
Right now the government is working very hard to improve the infrastructure in rural areas to provide better health care. The government is going to open up 3000 sub centers where patients would get free treatment. The government is already running the free medicine programme at its health centers and hospitals which has given relief to many citizens.
The new recruitments are expected before the festival of Holi. Most of these new appontees would be working in rural area.
- PWD Delhi Online Home Registration , Allotment – pwddelhi.com July 7, 2014
- RBSE 12th Topper Science, Commerce 2014 – Rajasthan May 8, 2014
- Bihar Electricity Bill Online Payment – SBPDCL May 8, 2014
- Chhattisgarh Haj Committee – Qurrah Result 2014, Amount April 29, 2014
- Rajasthan Haj Committee Qurrah 2014 – 785 Selected April 28, 2014
- Chhattisgarh Madarsa Adeeb,Mahir,Moallim Exam 2014 – Admit Card April 26, 2014
- 100 Percent DA in Chhattisgarh April 26, 2014
- Uttarakhand Haj Committee Qurrah Result 2014, 760 Quota April 25, 2014
- Jammu Kashmir Haj Committee – Qurrah Result 2014 April 25, 2014
- DGCA Lifted Ban – Use Mobiles, Laptops in Flight Mode On Board April 23, 2014