The state Medical Minister of Rajasthan , Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma has stated that the state will recruit 25000 health professionals. The vacancies will include posts for 10000 ANM, 10000 GNM and 5000 vacancies in several other disciplines.
Right now the government is working very hard to improve the infrastructure in rural areas to provide better health care. The government is going to open up 3000 sub centers where patients would get free treatment. The government is already running the free medicine programme at its health centers and hospitals which has given relief to many citizens.
The new recruitments are expected before the festival of Holi. Most of these new appontees would be working in rural area.
- Haj 2015 Dates November 24, 2014
- DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Draw on Tuesday November 24, 2014
- Karnataka New Ration Card, Online Application – ahara.kar.nic.in November 14, 2014
- KVS, Teacher Lesson Plan Online 2015 November 14, 2014
- Big Boss 8 – Salman Khan Host, Guide, Mentor November 10, 2014
- Big Boss 8 – Dimpy Ganguly , Controversial Celebrity November 10, 2014
- Rajasthan Municipal Election 2014 – Nomination , Date, Expenditure October 29, 2014
- List of ST – Rajasthan , Scheduled Tribes October 29, 2014
- JDA Community Centre Online Booking – .jaipurjda.org October 29, 2014
- DDA Housing Scheme 2014 – Flats Draw, Web Telecast, Result October 20, 2014