Rajasthan Government has given approval to the recruitment process of 18,354 Lower Divisional Clerks ( LDC) in Panchayats.There would be 2 Clerks for the work of NAREGA in panchayat across all 9177 villages in state.
Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot this year in his budget speech mentioned to appoint Gram Rojgar Sahyak and Soochna Sahayak. Later on Rural Delevlopment and Panchayati Raj Department suggested to appoint to creat the post of LDC instead of Sahayak / Assistant, which was later on approved by CM.
- Haj 2015 Dates November 24, 2014
- DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Draw on Tuesday November 24, 2014
- Karnataka New Ration Card, Online Application – ahara.kar.nic.in November 14, 2014
- KVS, Teacher Lesson Plan Online 2015 November 14, 2014
- Big Boss 8 – Salman Khan Host, Guide, Mentor November 10, 2014
- Big Boss 8 – Dimpy Ganguly , Controversial Celebrity November 10, 2014
- Rajasthan Municipal Election 2014 – Nomination , Date, Expenditure October 29, 2014
- List of ST – Rajasthan , Scheduled Tribes October 29, 2014
- JDA Community Centre Online Booking – .jaipurjda.org October 29, 2014
- DDA Housing Scheme 2014 – Flats Draw, Web Telecast, Result October 20, 2014